Apply for Financial Aid
Financial Aid Opportunities | Financial Aid Steps
We encourage all students, regardless of their financial status, to apply for financial aid. Review the opportunities below to find those that apply to you.
Something for Everyone
Get started by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA is the application for all federal financial aid programs, some state programs and all LCCC scholarship and grant programs. FAFSA filing assistance is available.
Students must complete a FAFSA each year.
Share your FAFSA financial aid information with LCCC. Enter LCCC's school code: 009259.
LCCC Foundation Donor Scholarship
Fill out one simple application to be considered for 400+ scholarships.
Apply between December 1 and April 1 each year for full consideration.
Graduating High School Seniors
Graduating high school seniors who earned a 3.50-4.00 GPA at the end of your junior year.
Graduating high school seniors who earned a 3.00-3.49 GPA at the end of your junior year.
Created and funded by the state of Wyoming, Hathaway Scholarships are for recent high school graduates. Hathaway Scholarships are accepted at LCCC. Please note that students must apply for Hathaway Scholarships at LCCC
Ellbogen Opportunity Scholarship
The Ellbogen Opportunity Scholarship is a scholarship for Wyoming Residents who are 24 years of age or older and enroll in an approved program.
Kickstart Wyoming's Tomorrow
A state scholarship program created for Wyoming residents 24 years of age or older who demonstrate financial need.
A state grant program to advance students' skills in high-demand areas that lead to secure employment.
Veteran/GI Bill® Benefits
- Montgomery GI Bill® - Active Duty (Chapter 30)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program - VEAP (Chapter 32)
- Post 9/11 (Chapter 33)
- Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program - DEA (Chapter 35)
- Montgomery GI Bill® - Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606)
- REAP (Chapter 1607)
I've applied for financial aid. Now what?
- You will receive information about your specific financial aid opportunities in your college email.
- Submit all required paperwork for your financial aid as requested in myLCCC Self-Service. Any required documents must be submitted before financial aid can be awarded.
- Accept or decline all financial aid awards in myLCCC Self-Service.