Achieve Career Training Now (A.C.T. Now!) with industry recognized credentials, such as national certifications, through Laramie County Community College. Students can obtain career training in high-demand occupations in medical, information technology, advance manufacturing, education or business/finance. Register for one of the A.C.T. Now Information Sessions to get started on the application process.
- Most trainings can be completed in six months or less.
- *Qualified individuals may receive financial support.
Medical, CDL, Advanced Manufacturing, Office Essential Skills and Safety Courses
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Commercial Driver License Certification
- Dental Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Manufacturing Skill Standards Council (MSSC)
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Office Essential Skills
Call 307.772.7351 or email%C2%A0for information and registration.
Register for an A.C.T. Now Information Session for application and acceptance process. Ongoing applications taken for classes.