LCCC has several start dates each semester. Students need to apply at least two weeks before their chosen start date. Learn more about LCCC's different start dates by visiting the block scheduling page.
Students can visit the admissions page to learn the enrollment steps, which includes applying for admissions, submitting transcripts, meeting with their academic advisor, and registering and paying for classes.
How to Register
- Log in to myLCCC. (If you are having trouble logging in, please call the ITS Support Desk at 307.778.HELP (4357)).
- Click on the Navigate app.
- Use the "Planner" tool in Navigate to search for courses and sections.
- The Navigate Resources page has video and PDF tutorials to guide you through searching for courses and registering in Navigate.
- You will register for a specific section of each of your courses, and it is helpful for you to know what sections you are in.
- Section numbers can even be helpful to you in determining what courses you want to take as they indicate different locations or course delivery methods.
- Here's a quick guide to some of LCCC's section numbering:
- 100-199: Cheyenne campus, full-semester, daytime sections
- 200-219: Cheyenne campus, full-semester, evening sections
- 260-279 and 340-349: HyFlex offerings
- 300-399: Laramie campus sections
- 500-519: Online Anytime (Asynchronous)
- 520-539: Online on a Schedule (Synchronous)
- 540-569: Hybrid (Part Online, Part In-Person)
- Use Navigate to register for your selected sections.*
- Once you are registered, you can view your schedule in Navigate at any time.
- Check your official school email (from your myLCCC "My Apps" page) for important information about your registration.
*If you are unable to complete the registration process, it may be due to a hold on your student account, or other outstanding requirements. Please contact your academic advisor or the Student Hub for assistance.
LCCC does not allow late registration. However, students may, in some circumstances, register for a class on the day the class begins. Students must be admitted to LCCC and eligible for registration.
This process applies to all blocks and all first day of class additions. To add a face-to-face section, students may register prior to the course start time. Students who attend the first class session and obtain instructor consent will be allowed to register after the first class meeting; however, students are required to register before the next time the class meets.
Students may request to be added to a course by following the steps below, contingent upon available space in the section (not closed or waitlisted) and the timeliness of the request. All students are added on a first-come, first-added basis by the time stamp of their request. Students may be required to meet with their Academic Advisor prior to adding a class.
Verify that the section you wish to add has seats available. You can do this using the "Search for Classes" tool.
If the section has available seats, visit the Student Hub in Cheyenne or Laramie to register in-person, or email your request through your official school email to student-recordsFREELARAMIE. You must include the following information in your request:
- A sentence indicating the course details (course prefix, course number, and section number, i.e., ENGL 1010 500) you wish to add.
- Submit this email by the close of business on the first day of class.
If you've emailed your request on the first day of classes and the section has seats available, you will receive a return email confirming the addition of this section to your schedule within 24 hours of your request. If you haven't received an email within 24 hours of your request, please contact the Student Hub.
Exceptions will be considered on a case by case basis that may allow students with extenuating circumstances to register after a class starts. Examples of extenuating circumstances include:
- The student needs the class to graduate this semester;
- The course is only offered this semester and not taking the class will put the student off sequence in the program;
Students with one of these extenuating circumstances must meet with their Academic Advisor to request to register after a class starts.
All registered? Find out how to make your payments via the Cashier's Office.