Adult Career & Education
Meet our Students
These services are all offered free of cost. Students must be at least 16 years of age, and an age waiver will be required for those under 18 years of age. Classes are non-credit.
For non-native English speakers wanting to learn the English language and/or take US citizenship/civic classes.
Available in the summer for individuals wanting to upgrade their reading, writing and math skills prior to starting college classes.
Steps to Success
- Complete the new student intake form. For questions/information, call 307.637.2450 in Cheyenne or 307.772.4289 in Laramie.
- An age waiver will be required for those under 18 years of age.
- Take a pre-assessment to determine starting level.
- Meet with an instructor to develop a personalized education plan and set your goals.
- Attend class.
Adult Career & Education Services (ACES) in Cheyenne
Free Courses We Offer
- Adult Education
- Leading Youth Foward Everyday (LYFE)
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Summer Bridge Classes
- LYFE is Monday-Wednesday 12:30-3:30 p.m. and Thursday is tutoring 12:30-3:30 p.m.
- AE is Monday-Wednesday Morning, Afternoon, and Evening classes available.
- ESL has Morning and Evening classes available.
Teaching & Learning Center in Laramie, WY (Albany County Campus)
Courses We Offer
Albany County Campus Hours
Monday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. and 4:15 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. and 4:15 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. and 5:15 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 12:00
Closed Saturdays and Sundays.
You may contact Jessica Ford at jfordFREELARAMIE for more information.
These services are federally and state funded through the State of Wyoming, administered by the Wyoming Community College Commission.