The Marketing & Communications Department manages the Laramie County Community College website, with support from the Integrated Technology office.
If you notice a broken link or outdated information or would like to add information or photos, please contact the webmaster at webFREELARAMIE. Please include the link to the webpage to which you are referring.
LCCC's Website, myLCCC and Canvas
- Program information, curriculum, courses
- Events, news, RSS
- People and programs spotlights
- Staff directory and bios
- Photo albums
- Document sharing/storage
- Student Services: register, add/drop a class, class schedules, pay for tuition, get final grades, transcripts
- Course delivery
- Online discussion
- Assignment submission
- Student’s progress/instructor feedback
- Instruction-based community groups
Web coordinators are LCCC employees who help maintain the content on the LCCC website for the various departments on campus. Web coordinators are trained by Marketing & Communications on how to use the content management system and standard practices for the website. All changes submitted by web coordinators are reviewed by Marketing & Communications prior to being posted on the website.
For questions related to web coordinators, contact webFREELARAMIE.