Guidelines for Posters on Campus
Only approved posters with the LCCC logo or stamp may be hung on campus. Posters can be approved by the Student Engagement & Diversity staff in Crossroads 107 or Marketing & Communications in Fine Arts 102.
- Postings must include the LCCC logo or be stamped by Student Engagement & Diversity or Marketing & Communications.
- Off-campus events and publicity must be approved and stamped by the Student Engagement & Diversity Office, Crossroads Building, Room 107.
- Notices of items for sale or rent, roommate requests, etc. can only be posted on the bulletin board located inside the east entrance to the Clay Pathfinder Building.
- When posting items, do not use anything that could deface college property.
- Businesses may not promote the sale of goods or services on campus bulletin boards.
- Only one item per organization per posting strip/board is permitted.
- Outdated items, unapproved postings, or postings in violation of these guidelines will be removed at the discretion of the Student Engagement & Diversity or Marketing & Communications offices.
- All job opening postings must be approved and stamped by Career Services, located in the Clay Pathfinder Building, Room 111P.
- Items obscuring or blocking other postings will be removed.
- Promotional pieces may not be posted more than 30 days prior to the event.
- Items without a specific date will be removed.
- Anyone posting materials must provide their own supplies.
- Posting items in unapproved areas (including but not limited to walls, doors, sidewalks, windows) is prohibited without permission from the Marketing & Communications Department.