Marketing & Communications
Lisa Trimble, Associate Vice President, Institutional Advancement
Public Records Requests
Laramie County Community College (LCCC) will consider all Public Records Requests, in cooperation with the State of Wyoming's Public Records Act (W.S. §16-4-201 through 16-4-205). All agencies, individuals and companies must use our Public Records Request Form to submit requests. LCCC will review all requests and determine the college's ability to complete the request.
Have a Great Story?
Let us know if you have an LCCC story idea about campus events, students or alumni. Email ideas to JJoinerFREELARAMIE.
The Laramie County Community College Marketing & Communications department promotes, enhances and protects the external and internal branding of the college. Whether we are putting together a press releases, writing a script for a commercial, printing out a syllabus or approving an on-campus flyer, we want to promote all the great things LCCC has to offer and the good work its employees and students do. Our goal is to provide a consistent message through strategic marketing and other communications.
The work of the Marketing & Communications team can be broken into several areas:
- Campus Printing (printing, binding, copies, business cards, etc.)
- Internal graphic design projects (course schedules, promotional materials, programs, programmatic information, online forms, maps, logos, signs including marquee and digital)
- Web content updates
- Social media account management
- Marketing planning and analysis
- Media outreach and coordination
- Public information requests
- External graphic design (digital and print advertising)
- Photography (headshots and candid photos)
- Media buys
- Logo-use approval
If you have an event, story, photo or just an idea you’d like to share, we can talk through ways to help you get the message out.