Consumer & Compliance Information
The following is an overview of the information that Laramie County Community College is required to provide to current and prospective students and current and prospective employees. The list provides links to other departmental sites that disclose specific information that is in compliance with:
- The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, which requires institutions of higher education to disclose information and reports on various aspects of the institution's policies, procedures, operations and costs.
- Title IX, which requires institutions participating in financial aid programs to disclose specified information to all prospective students.
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
General Student & Institutional Information
- Disability Support Services
- Equity in Athletics – consumer information for student athletes
- Residence hall handbook – includes safety and security information
- Student records and FERPA
- Student handbook
- Student outcomes – graduation rates
- Title IX Nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity Policy
Financial Assistance Information
- Forms required to apply for financial aid
- Tuition and fees
- Net Price Calculator: Estimate your eligibility for financial aid and your out-of-pocket costs.
Health and Safety
Higher Education Emergency Relief Funding (HEERF) Reporting Information
- CARES Act Reporting (HEERF I) LCCC Institutional Portion
- CARES Act Reporting (HEERF I) LCCC Student Aid Portion
- CRRSA Act Reporting (HEERF II) LCCC Student Aid Portion
- ARPA Act Reporting (HEERF III) Student Aid Portion