View the 2022 Ceremony live stream.
Spring 2022 Commencement Ceremonies
If you are a student who is planning to graduate and would like to participate in commencement, here are a few details you should know:
- This year’s commencement will be divided by academic schools and be held at the following times on Saturday, May 14, in the Multipurpose Gym on the LCCC Campus:
- 9 a.m.: The School of Arts & Humanities and The School of Math & Sciences
- 11 a.m.: The School of Business, Agriculture & Technical Studies
- 1 p.m.: The School of Health Sciences & Wellness
- Each ceremony will be limited to 110 students. Each participating student will be allowed six guests; no exceptions will be granted for additional guest seating. The ceremony will be live-streamed and recorded for guests who cannot attend in-person.
Application for Graduation
- Students wanting to participate in the commencement ceremony will need to submit an application for graduation, and indicate on the application that you plan to attend the ceremony. The deadline for priority consideration is Friday, Mar. 11, 2022.
- Learn how to submit an application for graduation.
- Students who already submitted an application for graduation who would like to participate in the commencement ceremony may update their application for Graduation in Self-Service in myLCCC by updating the Commencement Details section of the application.
Reservations and Regalia
- Students who indicate on their application for graduation that they plan to participate in a commencement ceremony will receive an RSVP link to reserve your graduate seat as well as seats for your six guests. This email will be sent to your LCCC student email.
- Reservations will be taken for each ceremony in the order in which they are received until capacity is met at 110 students. After the ceremony capacity is met, students will have the option to add themselves to a waitlist. Reservations (or the opportunity to waitlist) will be accepted through May 9, 2022.
- Students who RSVP will receive additional information on how to order a cap and gown once their reservation is confirmed. The LCCC Bookstore will have a limited supply of caps and gowns available for students who missed the April 18 deadline and still need to order regalia. Students participating in commencement must have a royal blue cap and gown; no exceptions. Graduates earning a Bachelor of Applied Science wear black regalia; all other graduates wear royal blue. The cost for the cap and gown is $26.95 (plus tax).
- Regalia will be available for pickup at the LCCC Bookstore from May 4 to May 13 during normal business hours.
- Military and honor cords will be distributed at the ceremony.
- Phi Theta Kappa stoles may be purchased from Crystal Stratton at 307.778.1268 or Shannon Zavorka at 307.778.1213.
- The Multipurpose Gym (RAC 133) is located on northwest side of campus in the Recreation & Athletics Complex (RAC).
- Guests must have tickets to attend the ceremony. Doors to the RAC will open approximately 30 minutes before the ceremony begins.
- Students should arrive in regalia 45 minutes before their ceremony and report to the main gym (RAC 108) to prepare for the processional.
Everyone at LCCC is excited to celebrate this accomplishment with our students. For the most current and up-to-date information please continue to visit LCCC’s Commencement website.
Students who have questions about commencement can contact the Student Hub at 307.778.1265.