Apply for Admission
Interested in applying to Laramie County Community College as an international student? Just follow the steps below.
- International student application (pdf)
- Immunization form (pdf)
- Proof of financial support
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Official evaluations of high school transcripts, and college transcripts if applicable
- International students transferring from other U.S. colleges also must complete the SEVIS Transfer Form (pdf), and be transferred to LCCC in SEVIS.
How To Apply
- Complete the application (above).
- Complete the immunization form (above).
- Complete the International Student Confidential Financial Statement.
Every applicant to Laramie County Community College must have sufficient funds to meet his or her educational needs. The International Student Confidential Financial Statement form (pdf) must be included with the application for admission. Provide an original bank letter showing cash availability and/or letter of sponsorship. No photocopies of financial verification documents will be accepted. The form must be completed with the student's and sponsor's signature.
- Send proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
To be admitted to LCCC, you must have the following scores (or higher) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): 500 (paper-based), 173 computer-based), IBT 61, ILETS 6.0.
- Send official transcripts.
Official high school transcripts or certificates of completion from each secondary/high school must be evaluated for equivalency through a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member organization, and the evaluation must be sent to our office. High school/secondary school transcripts should be evaluated for general equivalency. If you have attended an international college that you would like to transfer credits from, you will want to have the courses evaluated on a course-by-course basis, and have the official evaluation sent to Laramie County Community College. NACES-approved evaluation companies can be found online at www.naces.org.
Submission of materials
Office of the Registrar
Please note the following deadlines for international student admission. New international students are only admitted for fall and spring semesters. The applicant's admission file must be complete with all documents required to issue the applicant's I-20 received no later than close of business or before the following dates:
- Fall – July 1
- Spring – Dec. 1