Need help paying for college? We're here for you. There are many options available to military-affiliated students. Laramie County Community College is approved by the State of Wyoming for veterans training and for those training under Dependents' Educational Assistance. Learn more about available assistance.
- Complete the GI Bill Application online.
- Once the VA has received and reviewed your online application, you will receive a Certificate of Eligibility in the mail.
- Download and fill out a Veterans Standards worksheet and Veterans Data Card.
- Once received, submit a copy of your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to the LCCC Student Hub, along with your completed Veterans Standards worksheet and Veterans Data Card.
- Submit a copy of your DD214 to the LCCC Student Hub (if you are the veteran).
- For students receiving GI Bill benefits under Chapters 30, 1606, or 1607, verify your enrollment the last day of every month either online at www.gibill.va.gov/wave/index.do or by phone 1-877-838-2778.
Have questions about financial aid? Contact the Student Hub in the lobby of the Clay Pathfinder Building on the main campus in Cheyenne or the lobby of the Albany County Campus in Laramie, by calling 307.778.1265 or emailing financialaidFREELARAMIE.
F.E. Warren Air Force Base
Effective August, 15, 2020, Laramie County Community College will close its outreach center at Warren Air Force Base due to the current economic climate and decreased use of the facility.
LCCC greatly values the presence of the military and appreciates the partnership with WAFB. The college will continue to have opportunities for Air Force personnel and their families to continue their education online or at the Cheyenne campus.
Further, LCCC offers a variety of services and support for military personnel, especially when it comes to financial aid, such as in-state tuition, GI Bill benefits, military tuition assistance, and scholarship opportunities.
Student Veterans of America
Get involved in the LCCC campus community and connect with other military students. Learn more about LCCC's SVA.