For Workforce & Community Members
LCCC’s Community services and programs will be offering a limited number of in-person learning opportunities for the Fall 2020 semester. Please contact the individual program for specifics on in-person or virtual classes that interest you and for service area office hours. If you plan to visit campus appointments are recommended to ensure office staff are available to assist you. All visitors to campus are asked to adhere to the following requirements. campus.
- Wear a mask or face covering, while on campus (CDC guidelines)
- Review the LCCC self-screening form before coming to campus
- Do not come to campus if you are suffering any symptoms associated with COVID 19
- Follow all LCCC posted guidance and signage
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing whenever possible
Virtual Workforce Training
Light Up Your Career!
Call 307.778.4381 or register online.
Welcome! Whether you are one of our hundreds of current business partners or are a community member looking to benefit from our services, the division of Outreach & Workforce Development is happy to help you.
We strive to build a stronger workforce and community for our region through outreach, continuing education, professional and workforce training, academic refreshers, personal interest classes and facility rentals.
The programs, courses and services we offer include:
- Adult Education (via the Adult Career Education System )
- High school programs (concurrent enrollment, diploma program, etc.)
- Life Enrichment (SEEK, L.I.F.E., personal enrichment courses, etc.)
- Outreach Education at Eastern Laramie County
- Skills Assessments (WorkKeys, Career Readiness Certificates, Myers-Briggs, etc.)
- Workforce & Professional Development (leadership, computer software, OSHA, workplace Spanish, etc.)
- Facility rentals