Register as a Vendor
To register as a vendor, please follow these steps:
- Visit the Public Purchase Website
- Click on the “Register” tab located at the upper right corner of the homepage.
- Please follow and complete these seven steps to register as a vendor.
- Step 1 - Select a Plan: If you want to register under the paid service, click on the “Register for Bid Syndication” button, or If you want to register under the free plan, please click on the “Free Registration” button.
- Step 2 - Company Info: Here, you will provide basic information about your company. Make sure you fill all the required fields, which are marked in bold. After done, click on the “Next Step” button.
- Step 3 - Classifications: On this step, select the types of products/ services your company
provides. You need to click on each classification, and then another list of sub-classifications
will be displayed, you will need to do that until you see that there is an "Add" link
next to the classification you wish to select after you click on the "Add" link, the
classification will be added to your selected classifications list. After you have
selected the classifications, you can click the "Next Step" button.
This step is important for your notifications and matches when new bids become available. Also, take into account the classification system used by Public Purchase is NAICS.
- Step 4 - Regions: Mark the regions you are interested in working with. After that, click on the “Next Step” button.
- Step 5 - Notifications: Choose the types of Government Agencies with which you wish to work. On this step, you can select as well when you would like to be notified. Please, check the boxes which are located at the bottom of the page. After done, click on the “Next Step” button.
- Step 6 - Confirmation: there are two options to choose from. If you want to have access to all of the business opportunities, click on the “Yes” button to sign up for the Bid Syndication service. If not, click on the “No, thank you” button, and you will continue with Free Registration.
- Step 7 - Once your account is created, you will receive an email with some instructions. The activation process can take one business day while our activation department validates the information provided and activate the account.
Instruction to Register with the Agency: Laramie County Community College
Before responding to bids, most agencies require that vendors are registered with them. There are the steps to register with the Agency:
- Login to Public Purchase
- Click on the "Tools" tab, which is located at the upper right corner of the homepage.
- Click on the "Agencies" sub-tab, which is below the "Tools" tab.
- Type the name of the agency (in this case, type "Laramie County Community College"), then click on the “search button.” You can see if there is a link called "Register" on the right-hand side of the State of the agency.
Make sure you click on the "Register," button and complete the registration steps, then, when you come back to the search page, you can see under the column “registered” a green checkmark next to the “State” column.
Instructions to Search and Respond to Bids
To Search for Bids, you need to login and click on the "Home." Tab, which is located at the upper right corner of the webpage. Once there, you will find two links below the "Home" link: "Select Region" and "Select Agency."
First, click on the "Select Region" link and select one of the options from the list (in this case, choose "Wyoming"). After selecting the Region, click on the "Select Agency" link and select one agency from the list (In this case, select "Laramie County Community College.) After selecting the Agency, the Agency Page will be displayed. On the Agency Page, two links can be found at the left-hand side of the screen: "Open Bids" and "Closed Bids." Click the "Open Bids" link to see the list of the current bids of that agency.
Once you have found it, please click on the title of the bid. Once on the bid page, please click on the “Respond to bid” button. Once there, you can upload your files, add comments, and fill the information requested. Finally, you need to click on the “save” button at the bottom of the page to submit your response.
Any time before the bid closes, vendors can edit their response information. To do that, click on the "[Edit Response to bid]" link, located on the right-hand side of the bid page.