LCCC has several start dates each semester. Students need to apply at least two weeks before their chosen start date. Learn more about LCCC's different start dates by visiting the block scheduling page.
Students can visit the admissions page to learn the enrollment steps, which includes applying for admissions, taking the placement tests, attending orientation, meeting with an advisor and registering and paying for classes.
How to Register
- Log in to EaglesEye. To log in to EaglesEye for the first time, your username is your first name and last name (no spaces), i.e. marysmith. Your password is your date of birth (MMDDYY), i.e. if your birthday is March 15, 1989, your password is 031589. If you are having trouble logging in, please call the Help Desk at 307.778.HELP (4357).
- Click the Student tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on Register for My Classes in the left navigation.
- Follow the prompts to search and register for classes.
- Print a copy of your schedule and check your EaglesEye email (in the top right corner) for important information about your registration.
- You can also use the new EaglesEye Self-Service module, Student Planning, to register. Click here to view a how-to video on using Student Planning.
If you've been accepted to LCCC and are currently enrolled, you may request to be added to an online section the first day of class only by following the steps below. This process applies to all blocks and all first day additions for online sections. If you want to add a face-to-face section, you must attend the first day of class and obtain instructor consent.
The steps below are contingent upon available space in the section (not closed or waitlisted) and the timeliness of your request. All students are added on a first-come, first-added basis by the time stamp of their request.
Verify that the section you wish to add has seats available. If the section is closed or waitlisted, you cannot be added.
If the section has available seats, email your request through your Eagle’s Eye email to student records at email@example.com. You must include the following information in your request:
- Your legal name
- Your student number
- A sentence indicating the course name and section number (online sections only) you wish to add.
- Submit this email to student records no later than 5 p.m. Mountain Time on the first day of class. Any requests received after close of business will not be completed.
If you've emailed your request before 5 p.m. on the first day of classes and the section has seats available, Student Records will email you confirming the addition of this section to your schedule within 24 hours of your request. If you haven't received an email within 24 hours of your request, please contact the Student Hub at 307.778.1265.
All registered? Find out how to make your payments via the Cashier's Office.