Laramie County Community College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. LCCC participates in the Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) process. AQIP's goal is to infuse the principles and benefits of continuous improvement into the culture of colleges and universities to assure and advance the quality of higher education.
See below for documentation:
- Maintenance of action projects
- Systems Portfolio
- Portfolio Appraisal Feedback 2019 (pdf) | Portfolio Appraisal Feedback 2015 (pdf)
- Quality Checkup Report (pdf)
- Reaffirmation of Accreditation Recommendation Report (pdf)
- Accreditation Action Letter (pdf)
Additional Program Accreditation
Individual college programs are also accredited or approved by the following organizations:
- The Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60604-1411, 800.621.7440, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- American Bar Association (ABA), Standing Committee on Paralegals, 321 N. Clark Street, 17th Floor, Chicago, IL 60654-7598, (312)988-5757.
- American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation, 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611 2678, 312.440.4653.
- The Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT), 20 North Wacker Drive, Suite 2850, Chicago, IL 60606-3182, 312.704.5300, www.jrcert.org.
- National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE), 13505 Dulles Technology Drive, Herndon, VA 22071-3415, 703.742.3800.
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326, 404.975.5000.
- Wyoming State Board of Nursing, 130 Hobbs Avenue, Suite B, Cheyenne, WY 82007, 307.777.7601.
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 25400 U.S. Highway 19 North, Ste 158, Clearwater, FL 33763, 727.210.2350 (Emergency Medical Services–Paramedics and Surgical Technology.)
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA 22314-1488, 703.706.3245.
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (JRC-DMS), 6021 University Boulevard, Suite 500 Ellicott City, MD 21043, 443.973.3251, www.jrcdms.org.
- National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships (NACEP), PO Box 578, Chapel Hill, NC 27514, 919) 593-5205.
- The National Certified Public Manager® Consortium, 2516 Wertherson Lane, Raleigh, NC 27613-1700, 919.306.1787.