Payment Due Date
- Payment for Fall 2015 tuition, fees, room and board is now due at the time of registration.
- Payment for Spring 2016 tuition, fees, room and board is due Jan. 4, 2016.
After Aug. 14, 2015 for the Fall 2015 semester and after Jan. 4 for the Spring 2016 semester, payment in full is due at time of registration. If payment isn't received by the due date, students risk being dropped from their course(s) for non-payment and may only re-enroll if space is available.
- Students receiving third party tuition assistance (TA) should contact the third party billing office (307.432.1690) at time of registration to advise LCCC of tuition assistance status.
- Active duty USAF students receiving 100 percent tuition assistance must contact the LCCC Outreach Office on FE Warren AFB (307.773.2113) at time of registration to advise LCCC of tuition assistance status and receive TA paperwork submittal instructions. If students intend to register for a late-starting class, please contact the LCCC Outreach Office as well.
- All other military-affiliated students should contact the third party billing office (307.432.1690) at time of registration to advise LCCC of tuition assistance status.
How to Make a Payment
To pay in full in person:
- Go to the cashier in the Administration Building or the Administrative Office on the Albany County Campus.
- Pay with cash, check or credit card (Discover, MasterCard and Visa).
To pay in full over the phone:
- Dial 307.778.1332 or 307.778.1224. Students will be connected directly with a cashier.
- Pay with credit or debit card (Discover, MasterCard and Visa).
To pay in full online:
- Log in to EaglesEye.
- Click the Student tab at the top of the screen.
- Click "Pay My Tuition" in the left navigation.
To pay via a payment plan:
To pay via U.S. Postal Service (do not send cash):
Attn: Accounting Services
1400 East College Drive
Cheyenne, WY 82007