Sometimes you just need to see things with your own two eyes. Come check out the res hall, tour the campus, speak with instructors and stick around for a sporting or cultural event. Oh, and you'll learn about classes and majors, too.
Glimpse of your future
Individual campus tours (for either the Cheyenne or Laramie campuses) can be scheduled by completing the online tour request form.
Tours need to be scheduled in advance to ensure staff availability.
- Tours are subject to availability of meeting space, Admissions Office staff and tour guides.
- Tours are on a first-come, first-serve basis, and are limited to only two groups per month (no more than 30 students per group).
- Groups of 10 or more students must be accompanied by an adult chaperone.
- Tours are limited to no more than 1.5 hours (general tour) or 3 hours (customized tour).
- Tours must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
- A student ambassador will provide a walking tour of campus highlighting campus facilities and areas of student life.
- If available, an admissions representative will present to the group.
- Tour time is about 1.5 hours.
- This includes the general tour and visit(s) to customized programs. Tour time is about two to three hours.
- Groups have the option of visiting with various departments on campus, if available.
- An information session can be provided by a representative from a particular service area such as Financial Aid, TRIO Student Support Services, Disability Support Services and others.
- Groups are limited to no more than three program areas per visit, depending on the age of the group.
- Customized tours aren't available for K-5th grade.
Group Tour Times
Group tours need to be scheduled in advance to ensure staff availability. Schedule your group tour online.