Report a Concern
Complete the Report a Concern Form.
Signs to Watch for in Students
- Expresses stressful events have occurred in his/her life.
- Displays decreased quality of work.
- Increased absences.
- Makes repeated requests for special considerations.
- Displays anxiety.
- Unable to provide for his/her basic living needs.
Take Action: Talk directly with the student if you’re comfortable and discuss available resources. File a CARE Incident Report online.
- Has incongruent emotional response.
- Displays bizarre behavior.
- Describes suspicious thoughts.
- Demonstrates irritable behavior.
- Reports sexual or physical assault.
- Has emotional or angry outbursts.
- Disrupts class.
Take Action: The student may require disciplinary action. Contact the dean of students or submit a CARE Incident Report online. Report all Title IX cases to the Title IX coordinator or deputy and/or completed online form.
- Expresses suicidal thoughts or gestures.
- Makes threats to others.
- Displays self-mutilating behavior.
- Fascination with or carries weapons.
- Demonstrates intimidating behaviors.
Take Action: Safety is an immediate concern. Contact Campus Safety to assess and assist.