Achieve Career Training (A.C.T. Now!) with industry recognize credentials, such as national certifications, through Laramie County Community College. Students can obtain career training in high-demand occupations through the H1B Federal Grant program that can provide *free or low cost training in medical, industrial or information technology. Students can attend one of the information sessions to get started on their application process.
- Most trainings can be completed in six months or less.
- *Qualified individuals may receive financial support.
Medical, Industrial and Information Technology Courses
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Professional Medical Billers/Coders Refresher
- Certified Coding Associate - American Health Information Management Association
- Certified Professional Biller - AAPC
- Industrial Occupational Safety (OSHA 30)
- Process Technology
- Information Technology: Computer Technician/Network Administrator
- Sterile Processing (New - Fall 2016)
LCCC Students already completed pre-requisites and accepted into degree program
Last funding is Fall 2016
- Health Information Technology and Management
- Dental Hygiene
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Radiography/CT Registry Preparation for Technologists (New Course)
- Surgical Technician
- Registered Nurse (three and four semester)
*Free or low cost to qualified applicants that submit all grant required documentation and are accepted into the accelerated courses.
Call 307.772.7351 or email for information and registration.
Students can visit Course Start Dates to see application deadlines and when classes start.
Application for credited courses
- Students must apply to LCCC, complete the six step degree enrollment process and receive a student ID. Students with questions can contact admissions at 307.778.1212.
- Students must apply for Federal Application for Financial Student Aid (FAFSA), regardless of their eligibility to receive aid. The FAFSA also requires a student to obtain a PIN.
- Students can also visit LCCC's Scholarships page and Allied Health Scholarships section for additional information.