Achieve Career Training (A.C.T. Now!) with industry recognize credentials, such as national certifications, through Laramie County Community College. Students can obtain career training in high-demand occupations through the H1B Federal Grant program that can provide *free or low cost training in medical, industrial or information technology. Students can attend one of the information sessions to get started on their application process.
- Most trainings can be completed in six months or less.
- *Qualified individuals may receive financial support.
Medical, Industrial and Information Technology Courses
- Certified Medical Assistant (Spring 2017 Class—Apply by Dec 15, 2016)
- Dental Assistant (Spring 2017 Class—Apply by Dec 20, 2016)
- Pharmacy Technician (Spring 2017 Class—Apply by Dec 20, 2016)
- Industrial Occupational Safety (OSHA 30—CONSTRUCTION) (January 24-27, 2017—Apply by 4 Jan 2017)
*Free or low cost to qualified applicants that submit all grant required documentation and are accepted into the accelerated courses.
Call 307.772.7351 or email for information and registration.
Students can visit Course Start Dates to see application deadlines and when classes start.
Funding for Medical, Information Technology and Finance/Business classes under a new Federal Grant starting Spring/Summer 2017. Additional requirements for this grant funding and/or acceptance may be required. Attend an information session for more details.