- Albany County Campus expansion
- construction of new buildings
- re-use of existing buildings
- an enhanced vehicular loop system
- additional parking
- more landscaping and improved pedestrian walkways
Laramie County Community College is looking to the future. To position itself for the changing needs of students and the community, the college is proposing several additions and renovations. Though the following descriptions of new or improved facilities are still in the planning stages, they describe how LCCC is building forward. See the Building Forward Facilities Plan (pdf).