For Workforce & Community Members
We strive to build a stronger workforce and community for our region through outreach, continuing education, professional and workforce training, academic refreshers, personal interest classes and facility rentals.
- Adult Education (via the Adult Career Education System )
- High school programs (concurrent enrollment, diploma program, etc.)
- Life Enrichment (SEEK, personal enrichment courses, etc.)
- Outreach Education (Eastern Laramie County and F.E. Warren Air Force Base)
- Skills Assessments (WorkKeys, Career Readiness Certificates, Myers-Briggs, etc.)
- Workforce & Professional Development (leadership, computer software, OSHA, workplace Spanish, etc.)
- Facility rentals
Build the best possible sales force to support your company and give you and your team the competitive edge! Eight classes, Thursdays, 5:30-7 p.m. Dinner and materials are included. Choose one class or attend the entire series!