For Workforce & Community Members
Welcome! Whether you are one of our hundreds of current business partners or are a community member looking to benefit from our services, the division of Outreach & Workforce Development is happy to help you.
We strive to build a stronger workforce and community for our region through outreach, continuing education, professional and workforce training, academic refreshers, personal interest classes and facility rentals.
The programs, courses and services we offer include:
- Adult Education (via the Adult Career Education System )
- High school programs (concurrent enrollment, diploma program, etc.)
- Life Enrichment (SEEK, L.I.F.E., personal enrichment courses, etc.)
- Outreach Education (Eastern Laramie County and F.E. Warren Air Force Base)
- Skills Assessments (WorkKeys, Career Readiness Certificates, Myers-Briggs, etc.)
- Workforce & Professional Development (leadership, computer software, OSHA, workplace Spanish, etc.)
- Facility rentals
FEATURED TRAINING: HUMAN RESOURCES SERIES
Gain key information on the best practices used for recruiting and retaining a quality workforce.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS | Mar. 21, 2018 | 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. | $59
Receive an overview of compensation and benefits best practices.
WORKERS’ COMPENSATION AND SAFETY | Apr. 18, 2018 | 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. | $59
Increase your knowledge of workers’ compensation and helping to ensure safety.
ENHANCING YOUR HR KNOWLEDGE | Feb. 13 or May 1, 2018 | 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. | $139
Now that you’ve hired the right people, your responsibility is to create and maintain a safe environment. Participants gain valuable information about the role of a leader as it relates to supervising and managing the performance and the role of human resource professionals in assisting you with this aspect of your job.
To register please email email@example.com or call 307.778.4381.