Commencement information for Spring 2017
Sign Up for the Ceremony and Order a Cap and Gown
Participating in commencement is a memorable event for all students. LCCC makes reserving a student's space for commencement quick and easy.
- To ensure a student is registered and ready to go, they need to complete the Commencement Ceremony RSVP Form in EaglesEye under Quicklinks.
- Upon completing this form, students will be directed to a link to order their cap and gown.
- Students participating in commencement must have a royal blue cap and gown; no exceptions.
- Students may choose to have their cap and gown shipped to the LCCC Bookstore for pickup, or to their home. For pickup at the LCCC Bookstore, students need to order and pay for their cap and gown through CBGrad by April 20. The cost for the cap and gown is $28.95 (plus tax). Additional shipping charges will apply for personalized home delivery.
Cap and Gown Ordering and Pickup
- Caps and gowns may be ordered up through May 10. However, beginning April 21, caps and gowns must be sent to the person's house, rather than the Bookstore and additional shipping charges will apply.
- Students may pick up their cap and gown at the LCCC Bookstore in Cheyenne from May 3-12 during normal business hours. Students need to contact the LCCC Bookstore if they require pick up in Laramie (ACC).
- Military and honor cords will be distributed at the ceremony.
- Phi Theta Kappa stoles may be purchased from Arshi Nisley at 307.432.1601 or Mary Ludwig at 307.778.1200.
- The commencement ceremony will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 13 at Storey Gymnasium.
- LCCC won't hold a practice; however, detailed instructions will be given to students when they pick up their cap and gown.
- Students should plan to arrive by 8:30 a.m. and report to the auditorium in the Administration Building (across from Storey Gym).
- Photographers from Lifetouch will be taking graduate photos during the ceremony. Students who are interested may sign up to receive proofs of their photos (with no obligation to purchase) when they arrive on the morning of the ceremony.
- Students who have questions about commencement can contact the Student Hub at 307.778.1265.
- Students who have questions regarding cap and gown ordering or pickup can contact the LCCC Bookstore at 307.778.1114 or the ACC Bookstore at 307.432.1667.