Become A Golden Eagle
Meet Our Ambassadors | Meet Our Team | Orientation | Tuition & Fees | FAQ
Who says you have to pay big money for a big education? At Laramie County Community College, you’ll get a lot of bang for your buck. You can live on campus in new, wireless residence halls, participate in an unprecedented number of student activities and work with the most up-to-date technology – all in a student-comes-first environment.
Start your journey and discover what LCCC can do for you. Request information today and learn more about the college.
Get the inside scoop on everything LCCC has to offer when you talk to one of our admissions representatives. Their expert advice will make the process a breeze. Contact our reps.
- Apply online by visiting LCCC's Apply Web page.
- Submit all official transcripts (high school and/or college) to LCCC
- All transcripts must be received and evaluated before you will be admitted.
First-Time College Students: Request an official final high school transcript showing the date you graduated from high school or proof of your GED.
Transfer Students: Request official transcripts from all colleges you have attended. Request official final high school transcript showing date of graduation from high school, or proof of your GED.
Please allow up to 72 hours for processing
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Allow at least six weeks for your FAFSA to be processed. LCCC’s school code is 009259.
- Apply for scholarships online. Please note to qualify for LCCC scholarships, you must have filed your FAFSA.
- To receive financial aid, you must be a degree-seeking student and all official transcripts must be received. Transcripts must be evaluated before aid will be awarded.
Placement information for English, reading, and math is required to ensure that you take courses that are appropriate to your skill level.
- ACT scores (taken within the last two years) or
- Compass test at LCCC (taken within the last two years) or
- Previous college credit (subject to evaluation by Student Records)
EaglesEye is your student portal and an important way to connect with services at LCCC. Access EaglesEye then click on “What’s My Login ID?” and “Need More Info.” You will be prompted on how to login to EaglesEye. EaglesEye can also be accessed from any webpage on the website by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking on "EaglesEye" under Online Tools.
All LCCC correspondence will be through EaglesEye!
Schedule an appointment with your assigned adviser to begin the holistic advising process and register for your first semester of courses. Contact advising on the campus you will be attending:
Cheyenne: 307.778.1214 | Laramie: 307.772.4258
- Apply for housing if you are interested in living on campus. LCCC offers four stories of cozy (and wireless) suites ... all-the-amenities lounges with high-def TVs, a 7,000-square-foot commons area, computer lab and even a Smart classroom. Apply early because spaces fill quickly. Learn more.
- Obtain a student ID card from Campus Safety in the Student Services Building.
- Stop by the library to register your student ID so you may check out material, renew books online, place items on hold, and request material from other libraries through interlibrary loan.
- Purchase textbooks and supplies at the Bookstore in the College Community Center.