For Workforce & Community Members
NEW FOR SUMMER - REGISTER ONLINE!
Welcome! Whether you are one of our hundreds of current business partners or are a community member looking to benefit from our services, the division of Outreach & Workforce Development is happy to help you.
We strive to build a stronger workforce and community for our region through outreach, continuing education, professional and workforce training, academic refreshers, personal interest classes and facility rentals.
The programs, courses and services we offer include:
- Adult Education (via the Adult Career Education System )
- High school programs (concurrent enrollment, diploma program, etc.)
- Life Enrichment (SEEK, L.I.F.E., personal enrichment courses, etc.)
- Outreach Education (Eastern Laramie County and F.E. Warren Air Force Base)
- Skills Assessments (WorkKeys, Career Readiness Certificates, Myers-Briggs, etc.)
- Workforce & Professional Development (leadership, computer software, OSHA, workplace Spanish, etc.)
- Facility rentals