Clubs & Organizations
Campus Activities Board plans cultural, co-curricular, and social events all semester long for the student body and is run out of Student Life. Stop by CCC 110 to check out all the exciting events. Clubs and organizations can access important club documents and information through the Campus Involvement Site. Clubs can also use the Campus Involvement Site to promote their events, which will appear on the mobile app corq.
There are many other opportunities at Laramie County Community College to get involved in campus life! Join a student organization!
- American Dental Hygienist’s Association (Student Chapter - SADHA) - Must be in the Dental Hygiene Program to join.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS) - Must be in the Sonography Program to join.
- Radiography - Must be in the Radiography Program to join.
- Natural Science Club
- Student Nurse Association - Must be in the Nursing Program to join.
- Surgical Technology - Must be in the Surgical Technology Program to join.
Student Activity Fee Allocation
Students can read the policy for the Student Activity Free Allocation and also download a copy of the current allocations.