LCCC's Career Services is committed to providing quality career development education and career resources that promote knowledge of self, career exploration and job search skills empowering students to make decisions, develop a plan and achieve career goals as part of a life-long process.
We want to partner with you during this exciting time in your life so that your career planning and preparation doesn’t seem so overwhelming. Together we can help you develop the tools and knowledge needed to move toward a successful future.
Throughout our partnership, we can help you:
- Identify your values, interests, skills, and personality.
- Explore career opportunities and programs of study that are a good fit for you.
- Develop strategies to market yourself.
- Write a customized resume and cover letter.
- Gain the confidence and skills to execute an impressive interview.
- Discover marketable job experiences that fit your values, interests, skills, and personality early in your academic career.
We strive to learn about your needs and strategically design opportunities to engage with the Career Services, students, and the campus community to fulfill recruitment needs.
For the College Community
We value opportunities to collaborate with departments and connect students to programs of study and student services. We encourage you to refer students and use our office as a resource for quality up-to-date career development information.
The Career Services is open during the following hours and days:
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Mondays-Wednesdays
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.. on Thursdays
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Fridays
The center is closed from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Thursday mornings for staff meetings.
To make an Appointment: Call 307.778.1351 or email@example.com