SEEK registration resumes at 8 a.m. on Monday, April 28! To do so, call 307.778.1236 or visit us in person in the Center for Conferences & Institutes on the south side of campus. Registration takes place 8 a.m. 4 p.m., Monday Friday.
Unfortunately, online registration is no longer available due to unanticipated system difficulties. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Summer Educational Experience for Kids (SEEK) is a unique summer experience designed to challenge our young people. Its goal is to stimulate creativity through hands-on programs and activities in arts and sciences for students ages 5-12. Classes are designed for specific age groups. SEEK is open to all children who wish to discover and develop their talents!
- Classes run for one week, with morning and afternoon sessions. Choose the June program, July program or both!
- Registration typically begins in April and class schedules are also available in April.
- 2014 classes cost $65 per student/per class
Registration will begin in April 2014. You may register online, by phone or in person.
After receiving confirmation regarding your registration, please fill out this consent form
(doc) and either fax (307.778.1269) or mail (Life Enrichment, 1400 E. College Drive, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82007).
Things to Note
- Classes fill up quickly, so register early.
- Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tuition is refundable if class is dropped by June 6 (June session) or July 3 (July session).
- All-day students need sack lunches, and no refrigerators or microwaves will be available.