- Registration for spring semester starts Nov. 11 for currently enrolled students and Nov. 18 for new students.
- Spring semester classes begin Jan. 20.
- Students may register up until classes begin but are encouraged to sign up early as many classes fill quickly.
- Apply for admission. New students and returning or continuing students who have not attended LCCC in the past year must apply for admission.
- Take the Academic Skills Assessment tests or submit your ACT scores (if they were taken within the past year and meet LCCC requirements – Reading: 21, English: 18, Math: 21).
- Meet with an adviser. All students new to LCCC must see an adviser prior to registration. Advising also is recommended for continuing or returning students.
How to Register
- Log in to EaglesEye.
To log in to EaglesEye for the first time, your username is your first name and last name (no spaces), i.e. marysmith. Your password is your date of birth (MMDDYY), i.e. if your birthday is March 15, 1989, your password is 031589. If you are having trouble logging in, please call the Help Desk at 307.778.HELP (4357).
- Click the Student tab located at the top of the screen.
- Click on Register for My Classes located in the left navigation.
- Follow the prompts to search and register for classes.
- Print a copy of your schedule and check your EaglesEye e-mail (located in the top left corner) for important information about your registration.
All registered? Find out how to make your payments via the Cashier's Office.