- You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card.
- Each official transcript is $5. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- Order updates will be texted and/or e-mailed to you. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.
- Your signed consent may be required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can return via fax, mail or as a scanned email attachment.
- Students can be issued an official transcript only when all financial obligations to the college have been satisfied.
- Because LCCC is not permitted to copy and forward transcripts of other institutions, students must request records directly from prior institutions. All credentials become the property of the college.
- Log in.
- Click on the Self-Service app and log in, if prompted.
- Click on Academics, then Student Planning in the left navigation menu.
- Select the Unofficial Transcript link.
Former students and alumni can request an unofficial transcript by contacting the Student Hub.
Sending Transcripts to LCCC
To be admitted as a degree-seeking student, applicants are required to submit an official high school or HSEC (High School Equivalency) transcript showing successful graduation or completion. Students who have earned an associate or higher level degree from a regionally accredited college are not required to submit high school transcripts, but must submit an official college transcript showing completion of the degree.
Transcripts can be submitted via secure electronic PDF (email@example.com), or by mail (1400 E. College Drive, Cheyenne, WY 82007). Transcripts must be sent directly from the institution or arrive in a sealed envelope to be considered official.
For details on LCCC's admissions process, click here.