Request official or unofficial transcripts from Laramie County Community College.
Official transcripts can be ordered online 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse at www.getmytranscript.com.
- You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card.
- Each official transcript is $5. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- Order updates will be e-mailed to you. You can also track your order online using your e-mail address and order number.
- Your signed consent may be required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can return via fax, mail or as a scanned e-mail attachment.
Students can be issued an official transcript only when all financial obligations to the college have been satisfied.
Because LCCC is not permitted to copy and forward transcripts of other institutions, students must request records directly from prior institutions. All credentials become the property of the college.
Current students and alumni can obtain an unofficial transcript through EaglesEye
- Log in.
- Choose the Student Tab at the top of the page.
- Look for Academic Profile on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on Transcript Request.