About Cashier/Accounts Receivable
Cashier's Office - Clay Pathfinder Building
- Paying student account charges, including tuition and fees, room and board, fines, etc.
- Obtaining current balance of student accounts
- Paying for transcripts
- Paying for testing
- Answering questions about student accounts
- Turning in sponsorship paperwork
- Picking up book vouchers for those paid by sponsorship
- Getting help with current semester Nelnet payment plans
- Inquiring about refund check status
- Reporting lost refund checks
The Cashier's Office will be open during the following days and hours:
Fall and Spring Semesters
- Monday – Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wednesday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
If the Pathfinder Cashier Window is closed, students can pay online through their Self-Service account in myLCCC, or go to the Cashier Window in Administration Building, Room 147. The Student Hub can take ID replacement payments and transcript payments in cash (exact change) or check only.
Cashier's Office - Administration Building
- Paying club accounts
- Paying wellness fees
The office will be open during the following days and hours:Fall and Spring Semesters
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.