Payment Due Date
Payment for Summer 2014 tuition, fees, room and board for is due May 12, 2014.
After May 12, 2014, payment in full is due at time of registration. If payment is not received by the due date, students risk being dropped from their course(s) for non-payment and may only re-enroll if space is available.
- Students receiving third party tuition assistance (TA) should contact the third party billing office (307.432.1690) at time of registration to advise LCCC of tuition assistance status.
- Active duty USAF students receiving 100 percent tuition assistance must contact the LCCC Outreach Office on FE Warren AFB (307.773.2113) at time of registration to advise LCCC of tuition assistance status and receive TA paperwork submittal instructions. If you intend to register for a late-starting class (after Aug. 26, 2013), please contact the LCCC Outreach Office now as well.
- All other military-affiliated students should contact the third party billing office (307.432.1690) at time of registration to advise LCCC of tuition assistance status.
How to Make a Payment
Payments can be made by cash, check (foreign checks are not accepted), money order, cashier check, U.S. traveler's check, or credit card in person at all locations or online through the full payment option in Eagles Eye (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover). American Express payments are available only through Nelnet “My Deferred Payment Plan” option in Eagles Eye.
To pay in full in person:
- Go to the cashier in the Administration Building or the Administrative Office on the Albany County Campus.
- Pay with cash, check or credit card (Discover, MasterCard and Visa).
To pay in full over the phone:
- Dial 307.778.1332 or 307.778.1224. You will be connected directly with a cashier.
- Pay with credit or debit card (Discover, MasterCard and Visa).
To pay in full online:
- Log in to EaglesEye.
- Click the Student tab located at the top of the screen.
- Click "Pay My Tuition" located in the left navigation.
To pay via a payment plan:
Students may pay their tuition and fees through LCCC’s automatic payment plan
, an easy, convenient and interest-free alternative for payment of tuition and fees. Students must pay a nonrefundable $25 processing fee and agree to automated withdrawal payments to participate.
To pay via U.S. Postal Service (do not send cash):
Laramie County Community College
Attn: Accounting Services
1400 East College Drive
Cheyenne, WY 82007