Apply for Financial Aid
Something for Everyone
Get started by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA is the application for all federal financial aid programs, some state programs and all LCCC scholarship and grant programs.
Students must complete a FAFSA each year.
Share your FAFSA financial aid information with LCCC. Enter LCCC's school code: 009259.
Fill out one simple application for 400+ institutional scholarships.
Apply between December 1 and April 1 each year for full consideration.
Graduating High School Seniors
Veteran/GI Bill Benefits
- Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty (Chapter 30)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program - VEAP (Chapter 32)
- Post 9/11 (Chapter 33)
- Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program - DEA (Chapter 35)
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606)
- REAP (Chapter 1607)
Financial Aid Steps
I've applied for financial aid. Now what?
- You will receive information about your specific financial aid opportunities in your college email.
- Submit all required paperwork for your financial aid.
- Accept or Decline all financial aid awards in myLCCC.