LCCC's Return to Business Plan
The objective of the Laramie County Community College (LCCC) Return to Business (R2B) plans is to establish a structure of protocols that will allow LCCC to return to a state where people can engage with each other as appropriate to effectively carry out the programs, services, and activities necessary for the attainment of LCCC’s mission.
Phase One Return to Business Plan
Phase One of the LCCC Return to Business Plan takes effect June 1 and continues through Aug. 14. The document provides guidance for employees, students, and visitors, and it addresses general guidance for the campus, cleaning and hygiene, social distancing, and health screening and reporting.
- Return to Business Plan, R2B (PDF)
- Executive Summary, Return to Business (PDF)
- COVID‐19 Visitor & Employee Self‐Screening Form (PDF)
- Area-Specific Reopening Plans and Exception Requests (Word)
- Process Map for exemption (PDF)
Phase Two Return to Business Plan
Phase Two of the LCCC Return to Business Plan takes effect Aug. 15 and continues through Dec. 31.