Material on this page reflects the most recent college catalog. The college reserves the right to make changes in catalog information when necessary and to correct errors.
|EDST 2450*||Human Life Span Development||3|
|HLED 1221||Standard First Aid and Safety||2|
|PEPR 2050||Prevention and Care of Athletic Injuries||2|
|PEPR 2100||Theory of Coaching||3|
|PEPR 2110||Scientific Foundations of Coaching||3|
|Semester Credits 13|
Total Credits: 13
* This course has at least one prerequisite. Check the Course Descriptions section of the catalog to see the course prerequisites.
- Identify the structures and functions of the human body.
- Demonstrate the relationships among physical activity, health, and nutrition.
- Identify methods to maintain health through injury prevention and rehabilitation.
- Identify ways to maintain health throughout the human lifespan.
- Demonstrate, teach, and evaluate physical activity skills.
- Demonstrate the basic principles and benefits of lifetime fitness.