Due to the limited number of available student slots per year and the number of interested students, this program has developed an application process for potential students who wish to attend.
The 2020 Paramedic Program application is now available by clicking here. Applications will only be accepted via email from December 11, 2019 through December 20, 2019 at 5:00 pm MST.
- Completed program application (pdf) plus:
• College transcripts and vaccinations
• Copies of current certification(s)
• Copy of current health care provider CPR card
• 2 EMS-related letters of recommendation
- Completed applications must be emailed to cretzFREELARAMIE by December 20, 2019. Applicants will be required to take an entrance examination in Cheyenne on January 3, 2020 at 8:00 am in the Training Center, Room 115. Once an application is received, provided it is complete, the applicant will be contacted to confirm their application has been received and confirm their attendance at the entrance examination. Applicants will be notified by December 24, 2019 via email or phone if they have been selected for the entrance examination. The entrance examination will consist of a written examination at the EMT-Basic knowledge level and an interview panel. Successful applicants will be placed on an acceptance list and the top scores will be considered for entry into the 2020 LCCC Paramedic Program.
The Program Director and the Paramedic Program Selection Committee will review all applications after testing has been completed. Candidates will receive notification by email or phone and mail of acceptance or declination no later than January 6, 2020.
The Paramedic Selection Committee's decision is final. The top 20 candidates will be selected for the program.