CST Degree Completion
Surgical Technology CST Degree Completion
This program option provides an Associate of Applied Science degree for certified surgical technologists.
Goal: To provide an opportunity for CST graduates of diploma/certificate CAAHEP-accredited surgical technology programs to earn an Associate of Applied Science degree in Surgical Technology.
To establish eligibility for this program option:
- Apply to LCCC.
- Submit a CST Degree Completion application with documentation.
- Submit official transcripts from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- Formulate an academic plan in consultation with the program director.
- Complete AAS degree requirements as stated in the college catalog under Instructional Services, Graduation Requirements.
- A minimum of 15 credits must be taken through LCCC online or on campus.