Vascular Sonography Registry Review
Starting Spring 2017, Laramie County Community College will offer an online review course for the ARDMS® Vascular Technology examination.
This course is designed for Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographers, who are currently employed and have a desire to achieve their Vascular Technologist certification.
Students will prepare for successful completion of the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography Vascular Technologist national certification by completing a comprehensive review of vascular sonography. Students will participate in group discussions, online activities, cases studies and mock board exams with faculty interaction to synthesize the knowledge and skills of professional vascular sonographic practice.
Prerequisite: Must be a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) or upon Instructor approval.
Vascular Sonography Registry Review: 2 credits
Why choose LCCC Vascular Sonography Registry Review prep course?
- The course is eight weeks and includes focused study material, case studies, mock exams, and one-on-one faculty interaction to facilitate a rich learning environment.
- Online: allows the working sonographer to learn at his or her pace, completing lessons anytime, anywhere.
- RVT Faculty: the Registry Review course is taught by Registered Vascular Technologists that can assist you throughout the eight-week course.
- College Credits: you will earn two college credits.
- Mock exams: Registry Review prep exams will be provided to help prepare for the Vascular Technology examination.
Cost: $500 for the course, which includes your Vascular Technology examination fee of $250. Prior to the end of the course, LCCC will submit the fee amount for your registration.
This cost does not include cost of admission to LCCC.