Material on this page reflects the most recent college catalog. The college reserves the right to make changes in catalog information when necessary and to correct errors.
|HLED 1221||Standard First Aid and Safety||2|
|HLTK 2300||Health Care Ethics||3|
|KIN 1006*||Fitness Component: Flexibility||2|
|KIN 1008*||Fitness Component: Muscular Strength/Muscular Endurance||2|
|PEAC 1295||Individualized Exercise Programs||1|
|PEPR 2050*||Care and Prevention of Athletic Injuries||2|
|Semester Credits 12|
|HLTK 1210||Human Body Systems||3|
|KIN 1007*||Fitness Component: Cardiovascular Endurance||2|
|KIN 2135*||Personal Trainer Education||3|
|KIN 2470*||Exercise Science Practicum I||1|
|Semester Credits 11|
Total Credits: 23
* This course has at least one prerequisite. Check the Course Descriptions section of the catalog to see the course prerequisites.
- Identify the structures and functions of the human body.
- Demonstrate the relationships among physical activity, health, and nutrition.
- Identify methods to maintain health through injury prevention and rehabilitation.
- Identify ways to maintain health throughout the human lifespan.
- Demonstrate, teach, and evaluate physical activity skills.
- Demonstrate the basic principles and benefits of lifetime fitness.