Material on this page reflects the most recent college catalog. The college reserves the right to make changes in catalog information when necessary and to correct errors.
Completion of the Industrial Systems Technology credit diploma is required for enrollment in Electrical Technology credit diploma courses.
|ELTR 1516*||Electrical Skills and Practices||3|
|ELTR 1600*||National Electrical Code 1||3|
|ELTR 1611*||Electrical Calculations||3|
|ELTR 1621*||Electrical Conductors and Cables||3|
|ELTR 1631*||Electrical Wiring Methods||3|
|ELTR 1641*||Special Location Wiring Methods||3|
|Semester Credits 18|
Total Credits: 18
* This course has at least one prerequisite. Check the Course Descriptions section of the catalog to see the course prerequisites.
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers or other components.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
- Install equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment.