The diesel technology program is designed to prepare students for employment in the diesel industry. The program also offers courses for those who want to upgrade their skills or meet some personal objective of learning about diesel technology.
The nine-month program is designed for full-time students, and the courses are offered in a sequence of blocks. The block varies from three to four weeks in length depending on the number of credits for each course. Classes are held from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. These courses are designed to prepare students for the ASE certification exam.
Associate of Applied Science Degree
The associate of applied science degree is a two-year program (four semesters). The courses are designed to prepare students for the ASE certification exam.
Cost of Attendance
For general college expense, students can view LCCC’s tuition and fees Web page. Students in this program do not typically incur additional expenses.
Benefits of Our Program
- ASE Master Truck Technician Training Certification Program
- Open entry, open exit, block classes for certificate program
- Current industry standard tools and technologies
- Current technology standard mock-ups
- Instructor who is an ASE master tech with more than 30 years' real world experience