The nine-month program is designed for full-time students, and the courses are offered in a sequence of blocks. The block varies from three to four weeks in length depending on the number of credits for each course. Classes are held from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The automotive technology courses are designed to prepare students for the ASE certification exam.
Class size maxes at 20
- Program has been ASE certified for past 15 years
- Option of 9-month certificate or A.A.S. degree
- Excellent reputation within community
- Skills U.S.A. chapter since 2002
- Up-to-date shop with state-of-the-art tools.
- Well trained faculty
- Diversity! Students collaborate with many other students with different goals and backgrounds.