Automotive Technology - Engine Management/Drivability Credit Diploma
The Automotive Technology Engine Management/Drivability program is designed as the first in a series of two LCCC credit diplomas to prepare the student for employment in the automotive repair business as well as to meet the needs of those who want to advance their skills in automotive repair.
Automotive Technology - Under Car/HVAC Credit Diploma
The Automotive Technology - Under Car/HVAC program is designed to be the second of two LCCC credit diplomas to prepare students for employment in the automotive repair business, as well as to meet the needs of those who want to upgrade their skills or meet personal objectives in auto repair. This program is designed to prepare the student for entry into the workforce while also laying the foundation for entry into the Automotive Technology AAS program.
Cost of Attendance
For general college expense, students can view LCCC’s tuition and fees Web page. Students in this program do not typically incur additional expenses.
- Class size maxes at 20
- Program has been ASE certified for past 15 years
- Option of 9-month certificate or A.A.S. degree
- Excellent reputation within community
- Skills U.S.A. chapter since 2002
- Up-to-date shop with state-of-the-art tools.
- Well trained faculty
- Diversity! Students collaborate with many other students with different goals and backgrounds.