CHEYENNE, WYO. – This month, Laramie County Community College honored the accomplishments of 21 graduates from the Certified Public Manager program.
This year’s class and the agency they represent are:
- Department of Agriculture: Grant Campbell
- Department of Family Services: Kristen Carlson, Kristie Langley, Jennifer Zook
- Department of Health: Janet Altum, Deborah Anderson, Laura Hurst, LaChel May, Katherine Palmer, Benjamin Rex, Julie Tarbuck, Lieve Worthington
- Department of Workforce Services: Cassandra Sanderson
- Enterprise Technology Services: Julie Arp, Jason Miller
- Livestock Board: Anne Enright
- Military Department: Meghan Connor, Carrie Stokes, Mary Jane Strickland, Geoff Tyrrell
- State Parks: Stephanie Dillmon
LCCC is dedicated to workforce development which includes grooming the next leaders within government agencies. Offered in 38 states, the CPM program is a nationally recognized opportunity for extensive training and developing public managers and supervisors through a year-long series of classes, discussions and projects. LCCC offers the CPM program for Wyoming.
CPM is a national professional designation which is dedicated to improving performance and advancing public sector managers. The CPM program is grounded in seven key leadership competencies: personal and organizational integrity, managing work, leading people, developing self, systemic integration, public service focus and change leadership.