Summer occupancy starts May 18, 2019 and goes through Aug. 16, 2019. Students can choose to live in the Residence Hall for part or all of this time.
- To live in the Residence Hall over the summer a student must be enrolled in at least one class (one credit hour or more) or be working as a student staff member for Residential Living & Learning.
Summer Rates & Payments
- The rate for summer housing is $125 per week, starting on Sunday and ending on Saturday.
- Room rates are calculated at $125 per week, regardless of occupancy for partial weeks.
- Check-ins and checkouts may occur any day of the week. Weeks are not prorated if only a partial week is requested.
- Students will provide requested dates for check in and check out. Total cost will be calculated from dates submitted on the application.
- A $100 deposit is required with application.
- Current residents who have paid the deposit will not be required to pay an additional deposit.
- New applicants for 2019-2020 academic year that have paid a deposit will not be required to pay an additional deposit.
Check-in and Checkout
- Please provide a check-in day for your arrival on the application.
- A staff member will contact you 48 hours prior to your arrival to set up a check in time and provide additional information.
- On the application, you will also provide a check out date.
- Any changes to the checkout date must be provided, in writing, to the Residence Life Administrative Associate or Director two weeks (14 days) in advance of the requested date of checkout. Failure to provide advanced written notice may result in a full charge for requested dates or dates of occupancy, whichever is greater.
- Summer rooms are assigned as double occupancy. Single rooms are available per request, pending availability.
- Follow instructions for “How to Apply to Live in Eagle Village” and within the Student Housing app, select “Summer 2019”.