How to Apply to Live On Campus
How to Apply to Live in Eagle Village
- Apply for admission to LCCC.
- Residents of Eagle Village must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits at LCCC for each semester of residence, and at least 6 credits each semester must be in-person (face-to-face).
- Fill out the Housing Application
- Return your completed application to Eagle Village via mail: 1340 E. College Drive, Cheyenne, WY 82007.
- Your application is not considered complete until you submit a $100 housing deposit. You can make payment via phone at 307.778.1199 or 307.637.2498, or mail in a check with your housing application.
- Housing Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, and rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis as space permits.
- All housing decisions and assignments are made in accordance with LCCC's Nondiscrimination Statement.
- In late May/early June, Residence Life staff will send you a letter confirming your room reservation.
- In late June/early July, Residence Life staff will send you a letter with your exact
room number, as well as your roommate's and suitemates' names and information so you
can contact them. You will also be sent your Housing Lease (click to see a sample lease) and Meal Plan Agreement Form.
- Please fill out your Meal Plan Agreement Form and Housing Lease and return it to Eagle Village via mail at the above address.
- Remember, when you sign the lease, you are signing it for the full academic year (defined as Fall and Spring, Spring Only, or Summer).
- Arrive on campus and be ready to move into your new home away from home at Eagle Village. Fall 2017 students can move in starting at 9 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 26, 2017. The night of Aug. 26, join us for a huge Eagle Village Block Party to celebrate your arrival on campus! More details about the Block Party will be available on move-in day.
Please note, students with a felony conviction are not permitted to live on-campus.
- Sample lease - This is only a sample. You will be provided with an official lease to sign and return as outlined in the steps above.
Residence Life Office staff and Disability Support Services staff work together to accommodate students with disabilities in Eagle Village. A student must fill out the Housing Accommodations Request form to request these accommodations.