The LCCC Foundation presents The Business of You: Estate and Family Planning for Each Stage of Life on Sept. 24 in the LCCC Clay Pathfinder Building, ANB Bank Leadership Center. There are four sessions throughout the day to address specific stages.
Each session is designed to address specific career stages and how to make the most of your future. Guest speakers include legal and financial professionals ready to help you prepare for the future with easy steps, key insights, and answers for your specific needs.
9:30 - 10:30 a.m. - Retired Professionals
- It's not too late to make a plan
- Choosing your trusted family members
- Do you REALLY have to retire?
11 a.m. - 12 p.m. - Mid-Career and Pre-Retirement
- The biggest mistakes people make and how to avoid them
- Becoming "bulletproof"
- What to do with the kids
12:30 - 1:15 p.m. - LCCC Employees Only
- To many choices, HELP
- Making your employer work for you
- Open Season - Not just for hunters
2 - 3 p.m. - Young Professionals (age <40)
- Easy steps NOW for a fantastic future
- Earn an income but I don't have to work? Yes Please.
- Set it and forget it.
For more information, contact 307.432.1618