Please join us for a discussion between community members and the design team (LCCC
staff and Tobin & Associates Architecture and
Planning) to discuss moving forward with a plan to renovate and update the Recreation & Athletics Complex on the LCCC campus in Cheyenne.
Two opportunities to share your thoughts are available on Wednesday, July 12:
- Noon-1:30 p.m. at the Laramie County Library, Sunflower Room
- 6-8 p.m. at the LCCC Clay Pathfinder Building, Room 409
The renovations will allow LCCC to better serve the students, the athletics department, and possibly also the local community. In order to incorporate community focused activities and facilities, the college needs to understand what those needs are. Therefore, we are planning two public focus group meetings where we will explore the recreation, athletics and other needs of the local community and how Laramie County Community College could possibly play a role in meeting those needs. We encourage all to attend, so we can better serve you in our future endeavors.
Some of the key focal points at these forums will be to:
- discuss the broader recreational needs that this facility could provide to the community;
- explore LCCC's role in meeting these needs;
- get public input about whether they support LCCC playing a role in addressing these needs; and
- answer any questions regarding potential construction or renovation.