Veterans are invited to a resource fair from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. on Nov. 9 in LCCC's Student Lounge where agencies and organizations will be present to inform veterans of services and benefits.
Those groups present will include:
- Student Veterans of America (with a bake sale)
- Wyoming Veterans Commission
- Cheyenne Veterans Center
- WY National Guard Employment and Benefits (Not Recruiting)
- Project Healing Waters (Veterans Fly Fishing)
- Dogs and Tags (PTSD Service Dogs)
- Steven Bates Local PTSD Author (Book Signing)
- Al Bass Medal of Honor History (Really cool display with history all the way back to the Civil War including the only female recipient)
Be sure to check out the Ludden Library Veterans Display.