United States Air Force Thunderbirds Air Show
This year marks the 63rd Thunderbirds Air Show performance during Cheyenne Frontier Days and the 18th year Laramie County Community College has hosted the performance. Due to the Sweetgrass development (south of LCCC), this is the last year the college will host the Thunderbirds main viewing site.
From 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m., enjoy
- live music from the U.S. Air Force band Wild Blue Country and local band The Change Agents
- FEWAFB helicopter and WYANG C-130 flight demonstrations
- concessions and Thunderbird 2018 Air Show t-shirt sales by LCCC student groups
- Lawn chairs
- Ear plugs
AIR SHOW — WEDNESDAY, JULY 25, 2018
- 7 a.m. - 9 a.m. – Free parking is open at Laramie County Community College.
- 9 a.m. – Parking at Laramie County Community College and College Drive close.
- 9:30 a.m. – Performance begins.
- 10:15 a.m. – College Drive opens for Air Show traffic leaving LCCC.
- 12:00 p.m. – College Drive opens for all traffic.
PRACTICE FLIGHT — TUESDAY, JULY 24
- 2 p.m. – College Drive closes to traffic between Fox Farm Rd & Avenue C; Campus traffic allowed to exit the west entrance & travel west.
- 2:30 p.m. – Practice flight.
- 3:30 p.m. – Aerobat practice ends.
- 4 p.m. – College Drive opens to all traffic.
AVOID PARKING ISSUES — TAKE A FREE PARK-AND-RIDE SHUTTLE!
Free shuttle buses run 7–8:50 a.m., depart from and return to:
- Holliday Home Plaza — 3000 Nationway (Ashley Furniture lot)
- Cheyenne Plaza — 3503 East Lincolnway (Sportsman's Warehouse lot)
Laramie County Community College
Located at 1400 East College Drive
Access to public parking
for Spectators and ADA.
Access to VIP and Media
ADA reserved parking is available
- ADA parking can only be accessed at the west entrance
- ADA parking is limited
Sponsored by F.E. Warren Air Force Base, Cheyenne Frontier Days, and Laramie County Community College