Even if you didn’t have to complete Orientation, we want to make sure that you have access to all of the information that is covered. We don’t want you missing out! Review this presentation (pdf) to catch yourself up on the information.
- Schedule an advising session so that you can meet your advisor and register for classes (refer back to the email you received in your EaglesEye account for instructions on how to do this).
- Find on-campus or off-campus employment and visit the Career Center to explore possible career choices and majors.
- Obtain a student ID card from Campus Safety in the Student Services Building or from the Student Services office at the ACC, once you've registered for classes.
- Stop by the library to register your student ID so you may check out material, renew books online, place items on hold and request material from other libraries through interlibrary loan.
- Purchase textbooks and supplies at the Bookstore in the College Community Center or at the Albany County Campus.
- If you're a student with a disability and need special accommodations, contact Disability Support Services.
- Visit our welcome tents the first few days of class. We'll help answer your questions, find your classes and give you free goodies.
- Get connected: